Career at Lippischen Hof
TRUST IN YOURSELF! TRY IT! TAKE THE CHANCE!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for enthusiastic and committed employees with an interest in responsible work. Join our team and help implement our business strategies!
Breakfast worker (m/f/d)
- Welcome our guests
- Guest catering and care
- Set, serve and clear away
- Breakfast buffet set-up, replenishment and dismantling
- Preparing the breakfast room for the next day
- Preparing the room for celebrations
- Prepare egg dishes
- Replenishing the buffet and making sure there is enough of everything
- Preparation of cold cuts and cheese platters and other dishes for the buffet
- Place orders from different suppliers
- Compliance with HACCP hygiene regulations
- Commitment and Motivation
- Passion and an eye for detail
- Responsibility, reliability, team spirit
- Friendly and communicative character
- Flexibility, reliability and resilience
- Well-groomed appearance
- Motivated career changers are welcome
Marketing & Communication Junior Manager (m/f/d)
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns (online & offline) to increase the reach and presence of the hotel
- and the restaurants.
- Identifying trends and new opportunities in the field of social media and digital communication.
- •Management and maintenance of the hotel website, any booking portal and social media channels
- Collaborate with other departments to obtain and share relevant information and content.
- Creation of engaging content such as blog posts, newsletters, graphics and
- Responsible for guest care and guest communication before, during and after the stay at the hotel.
- Ensuring a positive guest relationship experience and handling guest reviews and complaints.
- Develop measures to improve guest satisfaction and retention.
- Completed studies or training in the field of communication, media, marketing or similar subjects
- Experience in marketing and possibly guest contact, ideally in the hotel or tourism sector
- Experience in social media administration and community management
- Knowledge of common social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Creativity and ability to create engaging content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High customer orientation and empathy when dealing with guests
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and a high level of self-motivation
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
Sushi chef (m/f/d)
- Preparation of fresh sushi products
- Careful processing of raw materials such as fish and vegetables
- Strict compliance with quality and hygiene requirements in the production and storage area
- Proper receipt of goods and warehousing
- Production of the sushi products according to the standard range from the menu
- Motivated, flexible, creative and team-oriented.
- Strive for constant further development of expertise and realization of ideas
- Quick learner and reliable
- Experience in preparing sushi
- Well-groomed and friendly appearance and customer-oriented mindset
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of German
- Knowledge of Asian culture or an Asian language
- Experience in Asian cuisine (sushi and more....)
- Good written and spoken German or English is an advantage
- Well-groomed appearance and manners
- flexible and ready to work
Deputy Restaurant Manager (m/f/d)
- Intensive cooperation with the restaurant manager and substitution during his absence
- Collaboration with the team in the kitchen
- Update and revision of menu and wine lists
- Planning and implementation of events and special occasions, especially in our location THEView
- Ordering for drinks and non-food
- Carry out monthly and annual inventories
- Reception and service for our restaurant guests
- Carry out bookings in the POS system
- Daily financial statements and reviews
- Compliance with HACCP hygiene standards.
- Work experience in the food & beverage sector
- Keep a cool head when it's busy
- Excellent organizational skills and high understanding of quality
- Communicative, accessible and convincing with well-founded specialist knowledge
- Excellent people skills and strong commitment to service and guest satisfaction
- Expertise in handling food and beverages
- High commitment and drive
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Responsible, reliable and team-oriented
- Adaptability and high load limit
- Fluent in German and English
That's what we offer
- Overtariff and performance-related payment
- An extraordinary ambience
- Permanent position
- electronic timekeeping
- Independent field of activity with potential for your own ideas
- Personal development opportunities in an owner-managed company
- Discounted overnight stays through cooperation with PersoNights
- Attractive location: Bad Salzuflen is a popular spa and travel destination in Germany and offers a beautiful environment for working and living.
Send us your application documents including a CV and photo with mail or email to:
„DER LIPPISCHER HOF”
32105 Bad Salzuflen
Mr. Christian Steffen