Nice to be able to welcome you safely!
It's finally that time again and our hotel can open its doors for you again.
We look forward to personally taking care of your well-being again and enabling you to have a wonderful stay in our hotel.
Your health and that of our employees has the highest priority, so we have prepared all the necessary safety measures and will be a prudent host for you.
It is a matter close to our hearts to offer you the greatest possible security and excellent service during your stay in our hotels.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your hosts, the Steffen family and the whole team from the Hotel DER LIPPISCHE HOF
- Mandatory face mask for employees in contact with guests.
- Guests also wear a mouth and nose cover
- Hand disinfectant in public areas (lobby, restaurant, bar)
- Disinfectants at the reception
- Distance markings (at least 1.5 meters apart) at the places in the hotel with increased number of guests
- Regular ventilation of the public areas
- Maximum number of two people for simultaneous use of the elevator (except for people traveling together)
- Attention is drawn to the hygiene rules of conduct through notices at central points
Reservation, reception, check-in and check-outPrivate guests require the following proof:
- negative test, which is valid for 48 hours
- proof that they are vaccinated; the 2nd vaccination must have been at least 2 weeks ago
- Proof that you have recovered within the last 6 months
- Only one signature on arrival if you have already submitted all guest data online or by phone
- We recommend cashless payment if possible
- Disinfection of the room keys
Restaurant and bar area
- For the indoor area you need a negative test certificate, vaccination certificate, recovery certificate (see private guests)
- You no longer need a test for outdoor use
- Reservations are recommended to avoid waiting times
- The stipulated minimum distance of 1.5 m from side tables is observed.
- Guests can sit together according to the contact restrictions
- It can happen that guests dine at longer intervals as a result
- Disinfect the tables, counters etc. after each use
- Food & ndash; and drinks cards are disposed of after a single use
- Regularly disinfecting doorknobs, light switches, handrails on stairs etc. at high frequency
- Equipment such as magazines, writing utensils, decorative pillows or plaids must be removed from the rooms until further notice
Our wellness area ROYAL ORCHID, swimming pool and sauna, will be open from 04.06.2021.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed to stay in the spa area at the same time
- The pool has been open again since May 30th
- Disinfectants in the spa area